1.45ct Oval Moss Green Sapphire Kaori Ring
Kaori, meaning fragrance in Japanese. A patchwork of sensory elements, creating a liveliness easier felt than described. This center stone is one of a kind and was hand-selected by Michelle for it's brilliance. This particular palette was inspired by the designer's visit to Ryōan-ji Temple in Kyoto, Japan (see last image).
• Center Stone: 1.45ct Oval Moss Green Australian Sapphire (Origin: Queensland, Australia, responsibly sourced)
• This sapphire has particularly dynamic coloring that shifts in hue depending on the angle
• Side Stones: Champagne Diamond round brilliant cuts (post-consumer recycled)
• Band is 2mm square with softened edges
• Each set of beads has the tiniest bit of play, very pleasing to touch and hear
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled solid gold
• This one of a kind piece is in stock and ships within 2 business days
• Please expect an additional 2 weeks if resizing is needed
• Designed and created in my studio in Northwest CT
• This piece is final sale.
• This is a one-of-a-kind piece. To create something similar, email email@example.com.