Champagne Diamond & Peridot Maiko Hinge Earrings
A champagne-colored, cushion-shaped rosecut diamond and stunningly green peridot dance playfully with one another. Mesa Verde Peridot is unearthed by Apache miners from the summit and sides of Peridot Mesa in Arizona, a flat-topped basalt rock hill with steep sides in the San Carlos Reservation. The name Maiko translates to "dancing child" in Japanese.
• Rosecut, cushion-shaped champagne diamond (0.30cts total carat weight, origin: Argyle Mine, Australia)
• Faceted oval Mesa Verde Peridot (0.40cts total carat weight, origin: Mesa Verde, Arizona, USA)
• Earring is 14mm long by 5mm wide
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled solid gold
• This pair is in stock and ships within 2 business days
• Designed and handmade between Northwest CT & NYC