In Stock | 5-Stone White Diamond Theia Ring
Theia, of both myth and science. Myth: She was the Greek Titan Goddess of Light who embodied her namesake as a keeper of gold, silver, and gems for their scintillating beauty. She was the mother of the Eos (the dawn), Helios (the sun), and Selene (the moon). Science: The Giant-Impact Hypothesis suggests that a young Earth collided with the planetary body, Theia, causing a mixing of the two bodies to form what we now call the Moon. My hope is that these designs speak truth to and capture the considerable beauty of both possibilities, to the mystery and grandiosity of our Universe.
• 5x 2mm round brilliant-cut White Diamonds
• 6x 1mm round brilliant-cut White Diamonds flush-set across band
• Diamonds are VS Clarity, GH Color
• Total carat weight is approx. 0.18cts
• Diamonds are post-consumer recycled
• Band is 1.6mm square
• Made from 100% SCS certified recycled solid gold
• This piece is in stock and ships within 2 business days. Please allow an additional 2 weeks if resizing is needed.
• This piece is final sale.