White Diamond Crown Kaori Ring
The White Diamond Crown Kaori is the queen of them all. Kaori, meaning fragrance in Japanese. A patchwork of sensory elements, creating a liveliness easier felt than described. The M. Hisae signature ornamental bead elements are grounded between three stunning recycled White Diamonds, matched for color and clarity.
• Round brilliant-cut White Diamond center stone (GIA or EGL certificate included)
• 2x round brilliant-cut White Diamond accent stones
• All diamonds are post-consumer recycled
• Diamonds are VS2 Clarity, GH Color minimum
• Center stone may vary by 0.05cts
• Total carat weight is approximately:
• 0.65cts for 0.5ct center
• 0.90cts for 0.75ct center
• 1.15cts for 1ct center
• Bead elements create a rhythmic peak-to-valley
• Band measures 1.6mm square with soft edges
• Made entirely from 100% SCS certified recycled solid gold
• Please allow 5-6 weeks to create and ship your piece.
• This piece is final sale.