Teal Sapphire Lila Suprima Ring
The Queen of them all: the Lila Suprima is a diamond-encrusted version of the original Lila Ring featuring approximately half a carat worth of rich teal sapphires in this hyper-modern piece. Its low profile makes for an ideal alternative bridal piece - big impact and safe to wear on all occasions. 5 geologic wonders build in size and strength until they reach an edge that…drops off. Like the face of a rock or the horizon line of the night sky. We travel the metaphorical circle of wondering how it came to be and what’s on the other side. We end up where we started, as that smallest little diamond.
• A taper of five round brilliant-cut Teal Sapphires
• Origin: responsibly-sourced from Montana, USA
• Total carat weight is approx. 0.50cts
• Sapphires are flush-set
• Band is 5mm at widest point and tapers down to 2mm at the base
• Made from 100% SCS certified recycled solid gold
• Please allow 4-5 weeks to create and ship your piece.
• This piece is final sale.